The Saint Leonard Church faces the square that carries the same name. It’s located between the Latin Neighbourhood and “Piazza dei Signori”. From medieval times until World War 2 this area was home to the bi-weekly market. The church was rebuilt and transformed several times throughout the centuries, and it’s been in existence since the beginning of the 1300s. In the same part of the city there used to be a hospital from which the church took its name. The last restoration was in 1930 when the facade was redesigned. Inside is a triptych from the 1500s made by the Cima da Conegliano school of painters.