S. ANDREA, S. PIETRO, S. AGATA, S. AUGUSTA, S. CITA
In the memoirs of Carlo Laurenti, we read that in 1527 Francesco da Milano offered to paint the pergolo doors of the organ, receiving an annual reward decided by the Community. The doors and the parapet of the organ were painted the following year but for the payment the Da Milan had to wait four years as there were some disagreements between the parties. It was called Paris Bordone to estimate the work of the artist who received 130 ducats. Thanks to the large portico with barrel vaults and the two figures of saints in the foreground, contrasted by the graceful figures on the sides of the saints largely covered, the composition acquires spaciousness and grandeur.