PIAZZA FLAMINIO, the heart of the historical center, covered with Istria’s stone. Here rises a column from where criers used to read the edicts to the people of Serravalle. Here we find also a pole with the typical lion of San Marco, Venice’s symbol of power. The old Palazzo of the Comunità di Serravalle was the town hall and the seat of the council. Was built between 1462 and 1476 on Podestà Gabriele Venier’s will. Its façade is completely covered with frescoes attributed to Dario da Treviso of XV century. Next to the palace there is the Civic Tower with the clock, one of the oldest in Italy and Europe (made in 1334). Nowadays the palace hosts the Museo del Cenedese, the Museum besides frescoes ad furniture, keeps also many archeological finds of the area around the town.